Today we decided to figure out how the solar racks are assembled – there is an assembly manual provided but it wasn’t as clear as we’d hoped. We got out there first thing this morning before it got too hot, and managed to get one of the racks partially assembled, and figured out where the rest of the pieces go.
After that, we put the platform back into the stairwell so dad could continue mudding and taping the drywall, and I went outside to work on creating a level base for our front stairs. When I originally built the stairs last year it was a bit of a rush job just to get something there, so I needed to dig out the sand and create a good gravel base before we start building any railings.
Tomorrow, we hope to get a few last things wrapped up for our gas inspection (scheduled for Saturday), and then finish off the mudding in the stairwell so we can continue bringing the drywall down the left-hand side of the stairs down into the basement.
One thought on “More progress being made”
So great to have help from your dad. Love the progress updates and the pictures.