Test Fitting a Window & Starting Sheathing

Yesterday we managed to test fit the basement window from my last post, in the actual window frame I built in the opening in the basement wall – it fits really well and is almost perfectly level and plumb, which is great!  Now I can create three more window frames for the other three basement windows, and get those installed and out of the way.

We also nailed up the first three sheets of sheathing on the side of the house, and started assembling the porch frame.  Today we will probably finish the porch frame and do some more sheathing.

Have a good day and thanks for reading!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.